Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ode to the Valentino Rock Stud


In case you don't already know, I thought I should make it very clear that one of my absolute biggest obsessions in the entire world is Valentino Rock Stud everything. I am completely devotedly in love with every shoe and bag. If I ever won the lottery, I would allocate what I could to the hungry and spend the rest paying Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccoli to come to my apartment and personally stud everything I own. EVERYTHING, if you think I have a problem sleeping on pyramid-studded pillows, you are mistaken. Anyway, I just wanted to make this clear because if we're going to be spending a lot of time together, you should get used to being bombarded with images of ladylike things trimmed in punk-chic hardware from Maison Valentino. 

*Images via:
myfashionlife.com
purseblog.com
buttercuptrend.blogspot.com
jrosestyle.blogspot.com
bagsnob.com
fashionfix.net-a-porter.com
theblondesalad.com
ioffer.com
lyst.com

Handbags and Hugs, 

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty