Friday, August 3, 2012

Acne Neon Biker Jacket: The Jacket to End All Jackets

This neon Acne biker jacket (here: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/313593) makes me feel things I've never felt before. I want to marry it and spend the rest of my life trying to make it as happy as it makes me, even though I know I could never come close. 

I would wear it over...

Silky blouses like this Equipment one at Moda Operandi.

Textured chunky sweaters like this fringed knit from 3.1 Phillip Lim at Otte.


Cool printed tees like this Zoe Karssen tank at Asos.

Evening gowns like this Mary Katrantzou extravaganza at StyleBop.


And pajamas like this set at Topshop. Because if you thought I wasn't wearing it to bed, you would be incorrect.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty