Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Five Questions with Rachel et Nicole!

Sutton and I have a major blogger crush on the girls behind Rachel et Nicole. Their photos surpass street style to be full-on editorials of the amazing kind, and they're hilarious to boot. Their window into the fashion industry is one you don't want to miss, and not many people have been - this blog is recognized in the style world as a force to be reckoned with. Which is why when we decided to start getting our favorite bloggers' opinions on the following five questions, we just had to start with Rachel and Nicole and we are thrilled as pie they obliged.



SOF: If you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life - but had unlimited access to everything from that label - what would it be?

Rachel: You're killing me...but I would say Valentino. I can cheat and also wear Red Valentino. Hah!
Nicole: Jean Paul Gaultier - you know, I try to keep it casual.


SOF: What are your favorite three things in your closet?

Rachel: Denim jacket with spikes by Ragged Priest, YSL wedges which I've had for 5 years, and my new Michael Kors backpack in White. 
Nicole: H&M Mesh Corset, Michael Kors Backpack (yes I also have one in Black), and my Hermes Crocodile Collier De Chien which I got for my birthday!


SOF: What is your favorite fall trend and what can't you wait to wear to rock it?

Rachel: PRINTS. PRINTS. PRINTS. PRINTS. PRINTS. MIX PRINTS. 
Nicole: Military Jackets!


SOF: What is your favorite go-to brick-and-mortar store? And online store?

Rachel: Opening Ceremony and Topshop.com
Nicole: Jeffrey's in the Meatpacking District and Asos.com


SOF: What is the last thing you bought?

Rachel: Tophop White to Pink Gradient tulle dress that I would like to wear for my birthday…. in December.
Nicole:  A ring that runs across my knuckles. It reads "Bitch" in cursive, cause' I'm classy like that.  If you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty