Friday, September 21, 2012

What We're Wearing

Today I am wearing one of my favorite lipsticks, Napoleon Perdis Lipstick in DéVine Goddess. They have a ton of different shades so you will definitely be able to find one (or like ALL of them) that works for you. Not only does this lipstick leave a pretty light color, but it is also good for your lips, no need for chap stick. It is enriched with herbal extracts and antioxidants. The consistency is very soft and goes on super smooth, so you can apply on the go without even a mirror (it doesn’t bleed out) - but it lasts so long, there's really no need to constantly reapply. (PS, how cute is the tube?)

$35


Perfectly Glossed Kisses, 

Sutton



...And I'm wearing: 


My new J.W. Anderson x Topshop top - this was one of those serendipitous must-haves, the moment I saw it, I knew it was everything I'd been searching for. It's so baroque-perfect that I don't even care that it makes me look like a human refrigerator box. Plus, I'm wearing it with a quilted (shinier-than-pictured) vinyl skirt, also from Topshop, and I'm enjoying being quilted from head to toe.

Handbags and Hugs, 

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty