Friday, September 28, 2012

What We're Wearing

Today I am wearing Vapour Beauty's Solar Translucent Bronzer. How could you not love Organic?




Is there anything worse than looking like this?



Clearly you can wear too much bronzer. I like to have a sun-kissed glow. This bronzer is perfect for achieving this look. Don't worry, I am going to let you know how to achieve this look. This bronzer is activated by warmth. So you want to rub the stick against the back of your hand. Then just use your finger tips to apply. Quick tip: apply bronzer to the areas that you would naturally get color from the sun, down the nose, across the forehead and the apples of your checks. If you already have a base color then feel free to just apply to the cheeks. (You can also use the bronzer all over your body, low cut top with a pasty chest? no problem!)

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




Today I'm balancing the almost-too-prim feminine floral power of my blazer with my favorite top ever - a vintage Slayer T-shirt. It is that holy grail vintage T-shirt, perfectly worn-in and soft. And it has a huge rip in the back that makes it almost backless, and while it's pretty precisely cut, I like to think some fashion-conscious metalhead tore it very accurately in a mosh put. 

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I need bronzer to even out my skin tones (I am darker in some areas) but I am scared to apply them! Some bronzers are shimmery and I usually try to avoid that, been interested in the one from Vapour Beauty, is the glitters/shimmers very noticable and how big are they? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty