Thursday, December 20, 2012

The SOF Wish List

Shopping for other people and writing all those gift guides has been exhausting. Sutton and I cannot wait for the holidays to come so we can finally get stuff. And if we had our way, we would get one or all of these amazing wish list items.



rag & bone floral-print Newbury boots. Because, are you kidding me? There's nothing like a printed shoe and this print is gorgeous. PLUS, it's on the quintessential, timelessly cool and surprisingly comfortable Newbury boot. Win-win. Image via ShopBop.







The holographic PS11 bag. I know I say this a lot, but I’ve never seen anything more amazing. This bag’s sleek, impeccably structured shape was made for this futuristic effect. I want this so bad I could cry. It would literally illuminate even the most boring outfits.  Image via Purse Blog.



Thakoon Addition sequined T-shirt dress. This is the kind of dress I would live in. I survive on dresses that are easy breezy in feel, fit and styling, yet make a statement in detail, embellishment, print, etc. You're fashion-forward without even lifting a finger. I'd probably start wearing it right away with tights and ankle boots and then switch to sandals in the spring. Image via Moda Operandi.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor
 

Ann Dexter Jones White Sexagon Lip Ring

Ann Dexter Jones Jewelry. Do I really need to say more? Of course one of her beautiful pieces is on my wish list. No girl's life is complete without an Ann Dexter Jones. Everything is gorgeous but I am on my hands and knees begging for this White Sexagon Lip Ring. Whether it's with a graphic printed Preen dress or jeans and a tee this ring is the perfect accessory for any outfit. In case you haven't noticed I sign absolutely everything (posts, emails, letters) "Perfectly Glossed Kisses" so could this ring be designed especially for me? I like to think so. Which is odd considering I don't own it yet- time for someone to go shopping.




I am a lover of black flats, they're classic and they go with everything; and are always super comfortable. What is cuter then a cat? Not. One. Thing. Which is why I love Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats. While I don't love my cat's hair on everything I own I would love his face on my flats.




 


As a self proclaimed beauty guru I need some Tatcha products. I am currently craving the Radiant Deep Brightening Serum and the Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream. The serum is brightening and hydrating, following that with the Moisture Rich Silk Cream I am sure to have perfect skin. Don't you want me to have perfect skin? Good, then go any buy this for me!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

1 comment:

  1. Holographic, esa cartera es fabulosa. Gracias por compartir. Quiero invitarte a ver un shooting lleno de amor Love at first sight, muévete a verlo. Besos y besos.

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty