Friday, December 28, 2012

What We're Wearing

Today I am wearing BB Nail Polish in Blue Christmas. Blue nail polish is a tough color to pull off; I do not want my hands to look like they belong to a corpse. Blue Christmas is an exception. Very multidimensional, it has glitter in the polish and gives a sparkling layered look versus a flat blue. Glittery and gorgeous; I have already received a ton of compliments!  

$7.95 Blue Christmas


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



After-Christmas sales are what Christmas is all about. I mean...that's what I would say if I were a terrible, shallow person, am I right? And we know I'm not - right? Aaanyway...I will admit, I was looking forward to the sales. I mean, you inevitably end up with some cash to burn from grandma or Aunt Millie, and conveniently Barney's and Bergdorf go up to 60% off. It's a holiday miracle. Another holiday miracle was me finding this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress at Barney's. I've wanted it forever. There was just one left in the whole store. In my size. So. Marked. Off. Today is the first day of our beautiful relationship.


Hand Bags & Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

health and beauty