Thursday, January 3, 2013

Deborah Lippmann's I'm Not Edible for Spring 2013


 

I know what you're thinking. "OMG, how did you accomplish such an amazing and intricate mani all on your own?" First of all, way to have no faith in me, jerk. Second of all, I actually can't take credit for this. All I did was paint two coats of Deborah Lippmann's polish in "I'm Not Edible" on my fingers. Yup, that's the only step. I do not know how they do it; an opaque pink polish with blue glitter. Have you ever tried painting a coat of opaque nail polish followed by a coat of glitter and finally followed by a solid color? The glitter disappears unless you use it as a final topcoat. I love the layered look this mani gives. I have done jelly nails, which I loved, but it took A TON of work; layer, dry, layer, dry, repeat, repeat, repeat. Who has time for that when you could be at Barney's?



I'm sorry my loves, but this polish isn't available for purchase yet. But, keep your eyes out for I'm Not Edible and the rest of Deborah Lippman's amazing Spring 2013 collection (which will also include a mint green and light sheer blue). You. Need. This. Polish.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

1 comment:

  1. wow Sutton that's gorgeous!!!

    <3 K from loveyouduh.com

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty