Friday, January 4, 2013

What We're Wearing

This morning I went to St. Bart's and laid on the beach soaking up the sun and took a dip in the clear blue water. Okay, fine, that is absolutely not true. But if you could see my hair right now you would completely believe me. I used Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Took a shower and sprayed the product in, let my hair dry naturally and ta-da beach-y beautiful locks!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



So many of my winter outfits involve boxy silhouettes and chunky sweaters, so today I was itching to just keep it simple with a more feminine dress. Being black lace, though, this dress always unleashes my secret penchant for dressing like an angsty goth teenager. Enter my creepers. I love my creepers. I feel like they're a piece of my fifteen-year-old, St. Mark's Place-traipsing soul that are still totally okay, even cool(?) to wear. I may have thrown out my badass flame-covered creepers from high school in an ill-advised closet clean-out, but these make me feel better with their unique transparent top (that I usually end up blocking out with black tights anyway, because, visible toes in creepers, agh!).








Handbags & Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty