Friday, January 11, 2013

What We're Wearing

Today I have on MOX Botanicals lip butter in black plum and fig, yum! This teeny, tiny little pot is packed with moisture and my dry lips are obsessed. It's great to wear alone or with a lipstick, it works like a Chapstick but wears like a lip gloss.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton








If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me trying on this entire outfit and asking for you opinion over last weekend. Well, thanks, lovely followers, because I bit the bullet! The whole shebang was on sale so the entire outfit came out to less than just the sweatshirt alone was. I love me some Guns N Roses (like to an abnormal extent) so this was the perfect opportunity to create yet another take on my favorite uniform of a band tee (or sweatshirt!) and a fancy-schmancy skirt.

Handbags & Hugs,

Astor

3 comments:

  1. You look so cool! amazing!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip butter sounds amazing! So amazing I would probably lick it all off. Ha! YOu look super cute. Love the tee! I'm a massive fan too

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! It's hard to not lick it all off, not gonna lie, haha. Thanks so much - that means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty