Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Scrabble Nails

Ahh Valentine's Day: roses, chocolates (don't worry ALL chocolate you eat on February 14th doesn't count) and of course diamonds! (Well at least there were diamonds from Daddy in the past. It would be nice to get some from the boyfriend for once but I guess we will have to wait and see this year). Heart, love, pink and red is basically how I would sum it up. So I needed all of that on my nails!



First I painted two coats of Sephora by OPI in The Way Tutu His Heart on my nails. As usual, wait around until that dries.
 
 
 
Now you will need some red polish, I used CND polish in Fireberry. Pour a little bit out onto a piece of paper and go find a tool; paintbrush, bobby pin or anything with a sharp point.


 
 
Now use the tool to paint a heart on your thumb. It is easiest if you just paint a 'V' shape and round the corners.

 

Time for Scrabble! No, not literally. Let me rephrase, time for scrabble letters on your nails! Paint one nail per letter.


 
 
After you have your letters done it is time to paint the corresponding numbers. L, O and E are each worth one point and V is worth four. Paint them on the bottom, right hand corner; just like a scrabble tile.
 
 

Happy Valentine's Day, love you all!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty