Friday, February 15, 2013

What We're Wearing

I am in DIRE need of a vacation. If you follow me on twitter (@suttonvanb) you have seen pictures of my cast, dragging this leg through the streets is no picnic. Bora Bora, Lanikai, Rio de Janeiro, I would even settle for South Beach. Honestly, at this point, I would be happy with a spa day. But nooo, Daddy says it's enough he is paying for all my cabs. Is that even legal? I'm pretty sure it's child abuse 20-something-year-old abuse. So being that I am stuck in NYC and not at a spa, the very least I could do for myself is wear Elemis's perfume. If I close my eyes I can at least pretend I'm at a spa. With undertones of cucumber, sweet grass and wood I could be in a spa, right on the beach... in my own mind that is.




Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





I love this Alexander Wang skirt but it literally acts as a black lint magnet so unfortunately I
don't wear it as much as I'd like to. When I know the weather will be okay, etc., I bust it out - today with my Givenchy shark t-shirt and rag & bone varsity jacket.




Handbags and Hugs,
Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty