Monday, April 1, 2013

Looksima is Worth Taking a Look (Sorry, Had to!)



So, I’m kind of obsesses with this new site, Looksima – well, obsessed-slash-green-with-envy, as its whole idea is what I dream of doing as a living: telling people what to buy to best suit their style. There are thousands of e-commerce sites out there, even more different looks, and infinite ways to express your style, so it can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there are bossy-in-a-good-way people like me, or Looksima, who can help you navigate it all.

When you sign up for Looksima, you take a style quiz that breaks down your individual look that’s all you and only you, and then it helps you shop accordingly. The answers might surprise you – I’m 40% classy, 33% bohemian and 27% edgy, and I would have thought I was all edgy. But when I saw how they put looks together for me, I get what they mean. I like a little minimalism, I like me some lace – they get me better than I get myself, apparently. 



Once you get your style personality confirmed, Looksima’s team of top stylists assembles whole looks for you, and you can click on a look to shop it. The pieces are from all different online stores, so the stylists are taking all the searching out of shopping for you – it’s all right there, couldn’t be easier, faster or more foolproof. I’ll definitely be using this baby to shop. And if you want to, sign up here!

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty