Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sweet Relish Makes Shopping Even More Amazing - Just When You Thought that was Impossible



Lists. I like lists. A lot. Have you ever seen the movie "High Fidelity" with John Cusack? It's one of my all-time favorites for a few reasons, one of them being that I can relate to John Cusack's character. He makes top five lists of everything. Girlfriends, songs, bands, breakups, mistakes, dream jobs.

I like to make lists for shopping. My spring shopping list. My trends I'll be shopping. My favorite black and white pieces, my favorite printed pieces. It helps in many ways. It keeps me organized, inspired and, yes, frugal! If I kind of stick to my shopping list, more or less, I plan my spending and don't go off the rails buying all this stuff that wasn't on the list. Therefore, I recommend you join me, won't you?

There's this new site that was made to make lists. I created the site with John Cusack's fictional character. Just kidding. (I would totes collaborate with AND date that character, though, if you're wondering. I know you weren't.) Anywho, it's called Sweet Relish and it works like Pinterest. You put a button on your toolbar and then when you're doing your thang spending six to eight hours a day shopping online, you can save any ol' thing you want to a special list. It's kind of, like, amazing. Instead of having all these links and bookmarks scattered all over and not remembering where that killer dress you saw was, you can keep all the metallic flats you come across together, all the camo jackets together, etc. Then it will be easy for you to make an informed and frickin' chic decision.

This is my first list, Power Prints.





 Click-click for the whole list and info!

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty