Friday, April 12, 2013

What We're Wearing

Vegan, organic, gluten free, no, I'm not describing my lunch - I am telling you about the mineral foundation I am wearing! MiiMaa makes this SPF 15 powder, it comes in the cutest little container with everything you need to perfect your face on the go: powder and puff in one handy little jar. Unlike most powders this one doesn't make a giant mess because the puff is in between the powder and you. Running to the bathroom to 'powder your nose' like a 1950's movie star has never been easier.


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton


Okay, fine, this isn't what I'm wearing today, it was a few days ago upstate BUT I just love this Thakoon Addition dress - I love its color, its print, cut - and the fact that it's $590 and I got it for $90 at the Barney's outlet at Woodbury Commons on Black Friday! I also love that my beloved pug, Lola, is in this shot, even though we had a hard time getting her to sit still. She's usually such a ham!



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty