Friday, April 26, 2013

What We're Wearing

Today I'm wearing Chanel's Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup. It is SPF 15, so I didn't need to apply any underneath it. This product is so light I don't feel like I have caked-on makeup all over my face; but it DOES give me even coverage. I love the light fresh scent and that it's oil-free. Because it comes in ten different shades, you're sure to find your perfect match. While a bit more pricey, it is totally worth it; I recommend you stop by a Chanel counter to test it out and find your exact shade.
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
Sutton


Listen, just so you guys know, I have an application in for an apartment with a backyard. You WANT me to get this apartment, so that I never have to post a sad, badly lit, in-my-kitchen What We're Wearing shot. All of my shots will be in the sunshine of my backyard! So, please send positive vibes my way. In case you're thinking "eh, kick rocks, I have my own problems," you're right. Maybe I'm being selfish. But living in New York as anything but a millionaire can be MADDENING - I currently have a completely caved-in ceiling in my bathroom and the application for the new apartment is almost more intense than that of adopting a child - people will more readily give you a HUMAN BEING than an apartment in New York. So, positive vibes my way and you can demand positive vibes of me for whatever your heart desires?
Anywho, this jacket. This is an ongoing DIY that I'm really excited about. In high school, when I became a goth/metalhead/punk/misfit, I started a denim jacket with band patches. It was like Astor and the Amazing Technicolor Dork Coat. It ROCKED. You couldn't even see denim, it was so covered in patches. And it was the only thing my horrified "I-offer-you-Bergdorf-and-you-want-Trash-Vaudeville" mother and I could bond on. She got totally into the crafty spirit and we hunted patches together for three years, geeking out over rare ones and running home to add to the jacket. I loved that it was never done - until it was done. Welp, where is this mystical "Sisterhood of the Traveling Jacket"...jacket, you ask? GONE. I don't know where, you guys, but I didn't see it for a few years, then I went to look for it TO NO AVAIL. I am still devastated. That jacket might have been dorky but it was also amazing, and this is even a 3.1 Phillip Lim FW13-endorsed trend now! So, I am starting over! And I hope my mom will still help. :)





Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty