Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Company You Should Know: Nature's Gate


I am newly obsessed with Nature's Gate. While it may be new to me, the company has been around for over 40 years without my knowledge, which is quite embarrassing! Their products are to die for and the company itself is truly commendable. Preserving earth's natural resources and developing sustainable sources of clean water, how could you possibly not shop from them? I may not be attending so many earth saving fundraisers with my mother these days but I can help by buying these products. 




I need to share a few of my favorite products. The first being their Glow Lotion. They have different shades depending on your coloring. Daily use will gradually enhance your skin tone to literally give you a glow, no orange streaks for me please.  



I am also loving their broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 50. Feel free to lay out at the beach laying or go swimming because you are fully protected.

 
No surprise I also love their facial care products; especially the avocado night cream. This cream just melts into your skin and is absorbed instantly. It's like your face thinks it's food! 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses, 
Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty