Tuesday, May 21, 2013

L.A. Photo Diary

Sutton and I are embarking on a mission to become bicoastal - we've decided it's the next step up in our fake-it-til-you-make-it high-end lifestyle. LA and New York go hand-in-hand, what one has, the other doesn't. New York has its fast pace, biting attitude and grit, LA has sunshine, laid-back easy-goingness and...did I mention sunshine? And so, some photos from the latest LA trip...


I'm not a food-grammer, but these pancakes were ridiculous. They were actually bigger than my head - and delicious. I valiantly made my way through almost one. (At the Griddle Cafe on Sunset)















Did something a little touristy and took a tour of Warner Bros. studios just for fun - and found the Central Perk set from "Friends"!




Stumbled on the Bluth car at The Grove...

And that controversial statue in San Diego.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

  1. how I am missing LA!

    love your header, my life in a nutshell!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty