Thursday, May 30, 2013

Picks from the Net-A-Porter Sale

I don't even know my own name right now. There are currently sales happening at Bergdorf, Ssense, Barney's - I'm feeling dizzy. But one of my favorites is the Net-A-Porter sale. Net-A-Porter is a holy grail site of high end fashion that most of us can't normally afford, but twice a year it becomes a little more accessible. We have our chance to strike. And while most sales start at up to 30% or 40%, Net-A-Porter starts at up to 50%. The selection is mind-blowing. So I thought I'd share a few ideas.

Really sharp, modern and minimalist, but still has some soft flow to it. It's all in the cut, which Helmut Lang is known for. Now $364 from $520.

These 3.1 Phillip Lim sandals definitely qualify as among this year's hottest shoes. They have the cool factor of statement shoes but the comfort factor of flats, yay! And they're 50% off! $375 from $750.


Yes, this is still a splurge but armor rings have proven their staying power as timeless statement pieces, and this version from Pamela Love is especially intricate and beautiful. $385 from $550.

I have this Mini Standard from Reed Krakoff in fuchsia and I'm obsessed with it. It fits more than it looks like it does, and it's so modern, minimalist and bright. Now, it's down from $590 to $413.


This rag & bone jacket is just amazing. WHY ARE THEY SO GOOD AT JACKETS?! And its price is falling, currently $556 from $795.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty