Friday, May 3, 2013

What We're Wearing

Today I'm wearing Almay's Wake-Up eyeliner and highlighter. This two-in-one product comes in three shades, I use the duo in Sapphire Splash liner and the Iced Diamond highlighter. I line just above my upper lashes and just below my lower lashes with the purple liner. Then I use the cooling white highlighter right below my brows and hit the inner corner of my eyes and lightly blend with my finger. I am instantly wide awake - well I at least LOOK wide awake.


 
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
Sutton



This is my version of a t-shirt and jeans - although, update, I do have a pair of jeans I love now and am slowly becoming a literal t-shirt and jeans girl! Gasp! Anyway, this will probably always be a go-to look for me when I'm changing in a snap to run to a casual dinner. My ridiculously soft Celine Me Alone t-shirt, my perfect-cut, perfect-length jersey skirt, my beat-to-death biker boots, my rag & bone plaid moto jacket. Easy-peasy.




Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute jacket!!!! And that metallic purse is so on point !!!!

    Now following you!

    -ileana
    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty