Friday, May 10, 2013

What We're Wearing


I love eyeliner: it can make your eyes look bigger, brighter and overall more defined. Today I'm wearing Physicians Formula eyeliner. This custom eye-enhancing eyeliner is a trio of liners that come in shades for blue, green, hazel and brown eyes. You get three shades to perfectly work for you. Day, night - for any occasion, one of the shades will be perfect and they also look great layered. This liner claims to stay put for 24 hours - I can say that from morning till night it does stay put, but I haven't actually worn it for a full 24 hours!



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton 


I pined for this Proenza Schouler dress for months and months before I had one of the great sample sale moments that define my life - I walked into one, completely unsuspecting, and there it was, in my size, for $90. Angels were playing trumpets. Because I hire people to dress like angels and follow me into sample sales playing trumpets. It's a huge hassle at the coat check but whatevs. Anyway, I love this dress because it's feminine but modern, and it's a little different from Proenza's usual look but still that sort of girlish sharpness they master so well. Its stiff-ish organza is NOT conducive to hot weather (read: sticky), but it's perfect for this time of year!


Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty