Friday, May 17, 2013

What We're Wearing




Today I am wearing LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer. And I am OBSESSED. What drew me to this product at first is the packaging - how cute is the little bee? I also love how big the applicator is - with a quick swipe your lips are completely covered. Yet this is only the beginning, it has a light honey scent and leaves my lips so hydrated. Chapped lips are one of my biggest issues and this balm zaps all dryness away. Most importantly this balm has SPF 15 and that is a must for summer.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



I'm obsessed with this Carven dress and that was a pretty big surprise to me. I saw it online and it had the figure-flattering appeal of a potato sack - in fact you might call a potato sack slimming by comparison. I don't know what made me try it on in the store, since I was sure it would make my hips look like they were hiding balloons, but I did. Lo and behold, it is so flattering. I am the biggest advocate of online shopping but this dress proves that sometimes, going to the store is a must. I would have passed this dress by, never seeing that it's actually a striking example of beautiful tailoring - the draping is insane in person, and you can tie the front for whatever kind of silhouette you want. You can find it at Saks. The jacket is Urban Outfitters, the shoes are Asos and the bag is Reed Krakoff.







Handbags and Hugs,

Astor


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty