Friday, May 31, 2013

What We're Wearing




Today I'm wearing something that I always carry around with me in my bag: Evo's Love Touch Shine Spray. Let me start by making a very bold statement - it is one of the best smelling things in the world. To be totally honest, I would spray this product in my hair everyday even if it only scented my hair and did nothing else. But, of course, because Evo makes it, the product itself is amazing. A few sprays of this weightless shine spray and running a brush through my hair leaves my locks glossy, yet not greasy, and revitalized. The fact that it protects dry and dull hair from the elements is another added bonus. If it's possible, I am even crazier about this product in this horribly humid weather - frizz be gone! I need my hair to be perfect so that it doesn't distract from the Van Cleef & Arpels earrings I borrowed from my mom!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
Sutton





Okay, fine, my outfit shot today is from when I was still in LA. So sue me for being nostalgic. Here in New York, the weather went from cold and rainy to a humid 90 degrees, completely bypassing that 75-and-sunny sweet spot that is so typical for LA. I'm pretending I'm there now, in that ideal weather - where on one day, I was wearing this foil-flecked top/pleated chiffon bottom dress from Last Call Neiman Marcus and a bad-ass art deco necklace I got as a gift. Here's to hoping we have some kind of nice-ish weather this weekend.




 


 

 
Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty