Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fade Into Perfection With Kiss’s Gradient Polish Kit



If you read my gradient nail post from a few months ago, you know how obsessed I am with that nail design! But I almost never do it; it is such a hassle - sponges, wasting polish, and the giant mess it made. Cleaning the excess polish off my nails took almost as much time as the manicure itself!


 
I am thankful to have found the solution, Kiss makes a gradation kit! While I originally found it hard to believe, this kit made creating a gradation manicure easy, quick, and with NO cleanup time. It includes three colors (I of course used the pink kit) and an easy to follow instructional booklet.



First, you paint two coats of the step one polish (the lightest shade) on all of your fingers. Let this polish dry completely.

After all of your nails are dry, you will use the step two polish (the darkest shade) to paint the bottom half of your nail. Only do one hand for this because you don't want the polish to dry.



Finally, you will use the step three polish (the medium and extra glittery shade!) to blend the two colors together. Don't forget you don't want the dark shade to dry! After you have finished one hand do step two and step three on your other hand.
 
 

You're done! How easy was that? I added two tiny silver gems on my ring fingers for an extra glittery effect.

 
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty