Monday, June 17, 2013

Under-Utilized Skin Secret: Face Masks

You know how much I love all things skin care from cleansers to scrubs to serums and moisturizers. But everyone seems to forget a very important step - face masks! They are so beneficial for your skin, regardless of your skin type. Granted they can be a bit of a hassle when you're in a rush, but you can take the time to use a mask before you shower. You will thank me, I promise.
There are so many masks for every skin type and you are sure to find one that's perfect for you. I, of course, have a giant collection, but hear me out before you judge! Different times of the year and different skin issues call for different masks.


I will occasionally experience a breakout and I need a quick solution. The GLAMGLOW mud mask deep cleans my pores, it's especially amazing during the summer when my skin can become oily. Clear skin here I come!


While I don't have dry skin all year it does crave some moisture during the winter. Sometimes, applying a daily face cream just doesn't fully do the trick. Yes to Carrots Softening Facial Mask keeps me  hydrated all winter long and if you have dry skin then it will definitely become your go to.



Having my dermatologist on speed dial to immediately come to my apartment for a chemical peel is a thing of the past. Well, technically, I still have his number in my phone but, apparently, he isn't interested in me now that I can't pay him. Whatever, doctor. I can do it on my own, so there! (But seriously, if you're reading this can you please call me back? It's really becoming rude. Oh and tell your secretary to stop telling me that you died and to stop calling. I know you are fine and well. My mother told me you stopped by yesterday to give her skin some TLC before she stopped by Cipriani.) Anyway, I found the next best thing to a profession. Dr. Dennis Gross makes an Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel that I use every night. Perfect skin is worth it!
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty