Friday, June 7, 2013

What We're Wearing




Today I'm wearing MDSolarSciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer. You know how seeing a cockroach or water bug really freaks you (and I) out and we need to scream and run? Welcome to NYC. Anyway, I also feel that way about wrinkles - terrified and don't want them anywhere near me and especially on my face! The  best way to get rid of them? Use an anti-aging moisturizer and wear sunscreen every day. It will ward off wrinkles, sorry but it won't scare of bugs. This daily moisturizer has SPF 30 (UVA & UVB protection!) and antioxidants. Calming, protective, anti-aging, deeply moisturizing and has an SPF (not to mention it's gorgeous bottle and light scent)... What more could we possibly ask for? Wish you a lovely, wrinkle free weekend (and life!).




Perfectly Glossed Kisses,



Sutton



Lovely readers, meet my T by Alexander Wang dress, T by Alexander Wang dress meet the lovely readers. This dress is a MIRACLE dress. I believe there are still versions at Opening Ceremony and Net-A-Porter - go now. Stop reading and buy one. Then come back here, of course. This sleek and sporty dress creates a flawless silhouette no matter your figure, and mine is far from flawless. One of my problem areas is my arms, and the cut at the shoulders makes this dress the first style I actually deem flattering in that region. It's magic. 


 Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty