Friday, June 21, 2013

What We're Wearing




Today I'm wearing Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer. I was up way too late last night - La Grenouille with the 'rents. (I highly recommend you get  Le Risotto aux Champignons - Mushroom Risotto). I was unhappy, to say the least, when my alarm went off at the crack of dawn and I had to meet my trainer at the gym. In addition to being tired, the circles under my eyes are not a good look, unless, I was going for a "heroin chic" look, which I'm not. I needed a quick fix, and more sleep wasn't an option, so I used my ring finger to gently pat this concealer under my eyes - instantly wide awake! The best thing about this concealer? It doesn't settle into any fine lines or wrinkles, I can be confident it will stay put all day.


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton


A sample sale find that still makes me grin foolishly just to look at it...I scored this Thakoon beaut for $200 at the sample sale last fall. It was the only one and happened to be in my size, and a light shone down from heaven on it.



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty