Friday, July 12, 2013

What We're Wearing


Today I'm wearing Clinique's Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Black Honey. They claim it is a universally flattering shade - and I must admit they’re right. Many of my friends also have this shade, and admittedly, it looks good on all of us! Just the right amount of shine, a hint of color, moisturizing, protects with antioxidants, and non-sticky makes this gloss a must have.

Perfectly Glosses Kisses,

Sutton




Today, I’m zooming in for a focus on one of my favorite new(ish) accessories: this “Do You Know Who I Am?” necklace from Elizabeth Lyons Designs. When she introduced this little gem on Twitter, I knew I had to have it. It’s understated in style but packs serious attitude. And it goes with everything! All of her creations have something to say and are really bohemian-cool, so to get your hands on something, visit here. And happy Fridayyy!




Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty