Friday, July 26, 2013

What We're Wearing


Summer leaves you feeling hot, sticky, and overall disgusting. Putting aside how grimy this heat makes me feel, it also wreaks havoc on my skin. Luckily I have pretty good skin and don't suffer from breakouts. But, the summer months are a different story. Thankfully, I was prepared this summer and am enjoying a breakout-free face, all thanks to my Clarisonic. I have the Aria, but they make different models and colors. While pricy, I never regret buying it because it is truly worth every penny! My face has never felt cleaner and my pores have never looked better. You know how much I love all of my skincare and the Clarisonic enables better absorption of all my creams, serums and moisturizers!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



Fall is my favorite-EST time of the year, and the past few mornings have reminded me of fall weather. Even if it warms up by the afternoon, I’m not taking one second of this break from the heat wave for granted. I only have so many light-as-air sun dresses for 97-degree days, ya know. This sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters (ooold) is perfect because it has sheer, barely-there sleeves that make it still comfortable when the temperature climbs to summer-time norms in the afternoon. I’ve gone monochrome and paired it with it a graphic Tibi skirt, black strappy wedges from Forever 21 and my silver Alexander Wang bag. Oh, and my huge, obnoxious ring from Forever 21, (ooold, too!) as well.





Handbags and Hugs,

Astor


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty