Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bondi New York Subscription Box

image

In case you haven’t already picked up on this, I am a bit of a nail polish addict. I honestly don’t believe a girl can own too many.

image

So, it’s no surprise I was pumped to receive my first Bondi Box.
Each box comes with three full sized polishes (worth $37.50) and a deluxe beauty product.
image

I loved this yellow polish - I have tried some different yellow polishes this summer and this is the only one that has full coverage and wasn’t streaky.

image

Such a fun, bright color. Looks amazing on my toes!

image

A gorgeous polish that’s perfect for fall. I will definitely rock this classy color through the winter.

image

This month’s box also included Suki Jump Start Balancing Kit!
Need to know:
- 1 month: $19.99
- 3 months: save $10
- 6 months: 6th month free
- 12 months: 11th and 12th month free
- 25% off all purchases of nail polish from Bondi New York
- Free shipping (including international customers)
- 100% of the net profit made from purchases goes to supporting charitable organizations throughout the United States
- Each box includes three nail polishes and a deluxe beauty product (they aim to give a gift with every month, subject to availability).
You can preview upcoming boxes and skip that month if you aren’t interested in the featured nail polish colors. (Even customers who have pre-paid subscriptions can skip!)


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty