Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Desigual SS14

I can’t remember attending a show as vibrant and fun as the Desigual SS14 show. I’ve of course known the brand for years but as it happens, never owned any pieces, but I think I’ve been converted. Desigual is taking a life-changing holiday and I want to be along for the ride. Models had so much fun with it, skipping, dancing, high-fiving and blowing kisses down the runway, while wearing vividly hued printed looks that were made for your dream Riviera vacation.

The show was inspired by Mediterranean sunshine. The brand’s motto, “La Vida es Chula,” or “Life is Cool,” was on full display – actually literally speaking, too, as a model drew “aww!”s from the audience by revealing a cape emblazoned with the words and skipping back down the catwalk. I’m convinced: I’m getting myself into some of the beautiful floral print dresses and color-pop tops this spring so I feel like I’m on Desigual’s vacation even when I’m at work.

My photos from the show make the models look like they are actually made of light, like characters from X Men, so I’m using some of the images provided by Deborah Hughes PR to capture some of the best looks of the show.


image


image


image


Handbags and Hugs,


Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty