Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DIY Hair Clips & Pins


Is there anything worse than a bad hair day? Waking up with bed head is not a good thing, especially if you don't have time to shower before work - or, if you just don't feel like it. In this freezing, cold weather, who can blame you?

                                  

Not to worry, I have a quick and easy fix - hair clips! They easily pull together your look and take you from sloppy to chic. That doesn't mean that you should be boring and wear the same ones every day. I switched up my look by making my own. Put a blob of glue on a piece of paper and use tweezers to pick up some tiny gems. Super easy.

                                    

I also decorated some bobby pins. You can use anything - flowers, gems, buttons or beads. These are a fun project and make cute, tiny gifts!



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty