Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sutton's 2014 Beauty Wish List... So Far

The holidays are over and apparently people are over giving me gifts for the time being. That doesn't mean I'm taking a breaking from making wish lists. 




I want (at least) one of these lipsticks. These Lipstick Queen's metallic lipsticks look so cool, I'm obsessed. All three shades - wine, red, and nude have ultra-fine metallic pearls in high concentration.




I'm a sucker for limited editions and this Bobbi Brown set (exclusive to Neiman Marcus) is not an exception. With everything you need for eyes, cheeks and lips - what more could you ask for? 



Have you tried LORAC's 3D Liquid Lustre top coats? I haven't, but I think this set would be a great place to start. It has three limited edition shades and their original, best-selling Diamond shade. Apparently, it can be worn alone or over your eyes or cheeks. 




Ahh... another limited edition - STILA Pretty Pick-Me-Ups. It's a travel-size duo for the lips and cheeks. The multitasking cream and lip glaze and perfect pocket sizes and I need them! 



Perfectly Glossed Kisses, 

Sutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty