Monday, January 6, 2014

What I'm Saving Up for in 2014

One of my 2014 resolutions is to be better with saving money. In other news, the sky is blue, grass is green. But my version of saving money won't involve a shopping ban, because, hi, I'm me. But it will include shopping smarter. My full-priced buys will be kept to a very strict minimum in favor of really good sales, which I'll save for and stock up. There are a just a few things, however, on my list right now that won't be going on sale any time soon, and they're the only things I'd pay full price for now. So, clause A1 of my financial resolution is to save for these.

Mansur Gavriel_002 A_Productpage_BlackFlamma 

Chanel Fall 2013 - Chain Boots


Valentino - Rockstud patent-leather pumps - mytheresa.com GmbH 


Handbags and Hugs,

Astor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty