Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birchbox February 2014


My February Birchbox arrived - one of my favorite days of the month! If you haven't signed up for Birchbox, go do it now. 



OPI Sheer Tints Color-Tinted Top Coat

I happen to love OPI nail polishes, and I always wear a topcoat. Topcoats make your mani last so much longer and keeps your nails shiny. My Birchbox came with a mini size of it. This topcoat is tinted, you can wear it alone or over a colored polish to add an extra hint of color and transform the color of your regular polish. I'm quite excited to try it out. 



Mox Botanicals Bath Milk

What can I say, I'm old school and love taking baths. Nothing relaxes me more than a nice, hot bath. I loved this bath milk, the bags are filled with sea salt, organic whole milk and botanicals. You can drop the whole bag into the tub, or empty the bag to let everything float around. After my bath, I was relaxed, smelled great, and my skin was softer. 


Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream

You already know how passionate I am about eye cream - hello, your eyes are the first area on your face to show signs of aging! I am, of course, never getting enough sleep. (How could I be? Out to dinner every night and meeting my trainer every morning before work!) This eye cream doesn't make me feel wide awake, but it does make me look it. 



Agave Healing Oil Treatment

Winter is totally drying out my hair, which drives me crazy. I use hair oil all the time, not only is it good for your hair, it also get a rid of that hay-look. This oil is light enough to not weigh down my hair or make it look greasy. Plus, it can be used to soften and hydrate your skin - I live for double duty products. 



Reviver Dry Deodorant Swipes for Clothes

One of the things that keeps me a loyal Birchbox customer (other than the amazing products, obviously) is that they always include a non beauty 'extra'. This unique feature is such a bonus that I love! In this box, they included a dry deodorant swipe for your clothes. Having never tried this, I'll admit I was a bit hesitant - but, after trying it, I'm hooked. No, it doesn't mean you can fire your dry cleaner, but it does mean you can use him less often! Swipe this pad across your clothes or hair and remove any smell. It was a lifesaver on Saturday - had to meet daddy (I was in desperate need of some money for my electricity bill, aka, needed my Louboutin's resoled). He was at a cigar bar, so I left stinking like smoke and was on my way to a date! Thankfully, I had this swipe with me and was able to de-smoke myself in a snap - much better than trying to mask the smell with perfume. 



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty