Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Beauty Buys

Forget flowers and chocolates, I want beauty products! Flowers are cheap and I can buy them for myself and chocolates will make you fat. Beauty products will not make you fat, they will make you happy and beautiful. So text your boyfriend, mom and friends, a link to this post and get ready to be thrilled!




What's on the top of my Valentine's Day wish list? It would have to be the Kissu Kit by Tatcha. Okay, fine, it does have some candy - but don't worry, totally not as fattening as chocolate. I didn't say you couldn't have a little treat, I said you can't eat an entire heart shaped box of chocolates. Their Gold Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm sounds amazing and I need to try it RIGHT NOW.




What could possibly scream Valentines Day more than heart shapes on your nails




Shiny, pink lips are exactly what you need for date night. For that matter, they are what you need everyday.



There is nothing sexier than smelling irresistible. I always spray some perfume on myself before a big date. But, don't go crazy, there is nothing less sexy than going overboard on perfume.


Have an amazing Valentine's Day!



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty