Friday, February 14, 2014

What We're Wearing February 14th, 2014


Today I'm wearing Chantecaille Supreme Cils Mascara. I have a small one, so I just keep it in my bag all the time. It goes on beautifully and isn't at all clumpy - and totally, completely waterproof. This mascara goes from day to night perfectly - my eyes don't look too overdone or like I'm wearing fake lashes, yet they look longer, thicker, darker, and overall more defined.





This mascara is worth the investment, I promise.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




Nope, still not out of my winter all-I-ever-wear-is-a-huge-coat slump. Get back to me in a few weeks. We’re almost there. At least I hope so. I swear if I see one more flake of snow, I’ll scream. (According to the forecast, I have some blowing out my vocal cords to do.)


Instead of sharing what I’m wearing in a personal shot format, I give you what other people are wearing in a personal shot format. As I sit here at boring old work, I look back on more fun times. Times filled with people wearing things I like and other people wearing tuxedos giving me champagne. That’s right, here are some of my favorite moments from NYFW. We’re not done with our coverage, oh no. But these are some favorites from shows and parties.


From the Peter Pilotto X Target party:





From the Vince IPO party at Le Bain:




From the Delpozo show, aka my dream, from which more coverage is to come next week, so stay tuned!




Handbags and Hugs,


Astor 




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty