Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DIY Scarf Organizer

Let's just say I have more than one scarf... in fact, I have about a million. While winter may be over soon, I don't say goodbye to them. I just unpack all of my summer scarves! Hanging them on my coat rack isn't working - there are too many of them. And it's impossible to find the one I want to wear, I can't see them all. It was time for a solution. I was planning on buying a scarf hanger, but I realized I could make it myself.



All you need is a hanger, shower curtain rings and string.



I bought the wrong ones - they didn't close on their own, so I had to use a piece of tape to keep them closed.

If you buy the correct rings (that click closed by themselves) you don't need any tape. 



Use a piece of string to tie the first ring to the hanger.


Next, tie another ring to the hanger and then tie the two rings together.



Continue doing this in a row along the hanger.




Now onto the second row! 


After three rows I ran out of rings, so I was finished.



Loop your scarves through the rings.

You're finished! Hang this in your closet for easy access (it's only in my bathroom for the picture!)




Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton






No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty