Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 2014 Birchbox


It's that time again.... my Birchbox arrived! If you haven't already signed up, go do it right now!



COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

This product is so easy, no need to wear sunscreen AND your face makeup. It is two products in one. It didn't make my face oily at all!


Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Shampoo and Conditioner Duo

This shampoo and conditioner is light enough to use regularly, yet it was moisturizing and left my hair looking beautiful. It also smelled amazing - thank you botanicals.


Illume Go Be Lovely Lavish Hand Creme

I put hand cream on about a million times a day – especially in this cold, winter weather. This left my hands smooth and smelling delicious. 


100% Pure Vitamin A & Coenzyme Q10 Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream

I always use night cream before I go to bed, no matter how tired I am. After using this sample, I woke up with smooth, glowing skin. 


Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango

Who doesn't need an excuse to eat chocolate? This tiny, crunchy, sweet, treat hit the spot. 



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Suton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty