Friday, March 14, 2014

What We're Wearing March 14th, 2014

 

Today I'm wearing JULEP Oxygen Nail Treatment. As you know, I ALWAYS wear nail polish. This nail treatment is a perfect alternative - it gives my nails a break, but doesn't leave them bare. It helps your nails grow faster and leaves them overall healthier and stronger. My nails have never looked better!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton




How cute are these Red Valentino brogues? Even cuter because I scored them for $25 at a sample sale! I don't usually go for this much glitter, but I thought a dose of glam factor via shoes would be the perfect pop for an outfit. I let them dress up jeans and a tee for the right balance - they're proof that eye-catching shoes can be flat, and yes, comfortable! The pale pink ribbons are a pretty finishing touch I love.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor 



No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty