Friday, March 21, 2014

What We're Wearing March 21st, 2014



Today I'm wearing a DIY French mani, easy peasy. Anyone can do this manicure - no steady hands, tape, or a nail technician required. After painting two coats of Essie nail polish in angora cardi, I let them dry completely. Once your nails  are dry, use a shimmery polish, I used Marc Jacobs Polish in Le Charm, to cover the tips of my nails. Don't worry about making a clean, precise line - smudge away! This manicure is such a fun twist on a classic.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton






Today I’m wearing a sports jersey dress with creepers. I really like the clash of an athletic look with either a punkish accent or a polished, ladylike twist – all the way sporty is too, well, sporty for me. I think the simple switch of sneakers for pumps or a hoodie for a leather jacket when you’re wearing a jersey-inspired dress is what takes it into fashion-forward territory. I thought I’d give you some inspiration for working the look yourself:

 

 

 

 

 

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty