Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 2014 Birchbox




As you know I'm obsessed with Birchbox and feel the need to convert you to be a Birchbox lover. No, Birchbox doesn't pay me to write these reviews and they haven't sent me a free one - I spend my own money (so there daddy!) and it's worth every penny! (Note - below pictures are the full size products.)


I got the Aquamarine Azulino shade. It is a pearly, pale blue. The hint of shimmer is very pretty.


This silver eyeliner is a fun twist. While it isn't a color I would wear every day, metallics can be fun. It also is easy to blend. 


This shampoo left my hair super smooth, and the scent is SO refreshing!


I had never tried any products by nyakio before and I am now in love. This face polish left my face very clean, yet soft. 


This scrub left my skin soft and summer-ready. Plus, loved the coffee scent - yum! 


This product is great for normal to dry skin. It is super hydrating, make sure not to use too much! 


Salty & sweet? Yes, please!



Are you still on the fence? Check out some of my past reviews:


If you have already jumped on the Birchbox bandwagon, then you probably are wondering what to do with all of the boxes they come in. Not to worry, I have the answer on how you should re-purpose your Birchbox.



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty